Download this free bubble letters ABC SVG file to make your own back to school wear or teachers gifts. Perfect for customizing your school supplies!
Get yourself ready for back to school and all the teachers gifts that come with it the DIY way! Today I’m sharing this bubble letters free ABC SVG file for your crafting PLUS I’m joining forces with some amazing SVG designers to share even more back to school themed SVG files for you to download and use for free (including a full alphabet SVG I created for my other website!).
I illustrated this layered bubble letter ABC file for you with an outline layer, a fill layer and a shadow layer. It’s easy to toggle them on and off on this layered SVG file if you’d like to simplify and only cut out one or two layers (like I did on that DIY water bottle and back pack!).
These free SVG cut files for Cricut or Silhouette will help you customize any of your back to school gear or teachers gifts that you like. It would even make adorable kids playroom wall art. I do have more ideas on what you can make with this free ABC SVG file below if these aren’t your jam!
ABC Project Ideas for your free SVGs
There are so many crafting projects that you could make with this ABC SVG or any of these back to school themed designs (scroll to the bottom of this post for more!) that I haven’t shown you today. Here’s a list of simple projects you could make using vinyl, cardstock, or by getting creative. I’ll link any tutorials I have on my DIY site!
- ABC Mug, water bottle or tumbler (perfect kindergarten teacher gifts!)
- ABC tote bag (think iron-on vinyl)
- ABC backpack decals
- A layered ABC vinyl decal for a binder, notebook, pencil case, or other school supplies
- The ABC would make the cutest keychain for a teacher gift or backpack decoration
- Alphabet T-shirt or sweater with heat transfer vinyl
- ABC hat (think a little design where the logo would be- how cute!)
- Wooden Sign for a play room or home school room decor
- Layered Cardstock card (think teacher thank you cards!)
- No-Sew Pennant (more classroom or playroom decor!)
- A first day of school cake topper… why not make that first day extra special?
- How about a teacher gift christmas ornament?
- Or… a custom sticker for a laptop or phone case
- A simple card stock bookmark
How to Download this Free ABC SVG Cut File
To download this bubble letter ABC SVG file, all you need to do is enter your email below and have it sent to your inbox. When you click the confirm button on the email you receive, it will open the digital download directly.
Some browsers will start download immediately, others you’ll need to right click and save. The SVG file is uploaded as a compressed folder. Double click the zip format/compressed folder to ‘unzip’ it and see your digital files. Once it’s in your downloads folder, you can upload it to your Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio or whatever cutting machine software you are using.
The SVG format will make it easy to upload, you can essentially upload and insert it (no additional steps!)
If you’re already subscribed to my e-mail list (hey friend!), you won’t get double emails, I promise, go ahead and pop your email in there and follow the same steps 🙂
Like all free SVG files and other free downloads available on Hand Lettered Printables, this ABC SVG file is free for personal use. Think making projects for yourself, your kids teachers, or as gifts. Please contact me for commercial use.
How do I upload a free cut file to Cricut Design Space?
Once you’ve downloaded your free hand lettered SVG file, it’s time to upload them to your cutting machine software. I use my Cricut explore or Cricut Maker to cut out my free SVG files, but you could also use your Silhouette cameo or other brand of cutting machine. To upload an SVG image to Cricut Design Space is super straight forward.
Open up Cricut Design Space and start a new project. In the left hand panel, select ‘upload’ and search for your ABC SVG file. You can add a name to your file at this point then upload it and insert it into your project. That’s it.
The SVG file has all the layers separated for you and Cricut reads all that information for you. In this case, the shadow layer, the fill layer and the ABC letters outline are all on separate layers.
If you’re new to uploading your own images to Cricut and would like additional information on the different types of files you can cut with your Cricut, this video walks you through all the different types and how to upload them to Cricut Design Space to use them in your projects.
* Are you new to Cricut? Or deciding which machine to buy? I wrote a whole post on my other site about the differences between the Cricut machines RIGHT HERE. And if you’re looking for more Cricut projects and tutorials, you can find them all here!
If you use this free SVG file to create something amazing… I would SO love to see! You can tag me @handletteredprintables on Instagram or shoot me an email colleen(at)handletteredprintables(dot)com!
MORE AWESOME Back to School themed FREE SVG FILES
Today I’m partnering with some amazing SVG designers to share even more free Back to School Themed SVG files for you to use in your projects! Click the links below to be taken to their site and the freebie!
- Full Alphabet with School Objects SVG Bundle by A Girl and A Glue Gun
- The Future of the World is in my Classroom SVG by Liz on Call
- Nacho Average Student SVG by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- School Bus SVG by Persia Lou
- Felt Pencil Holder SVG pattern by Life Sew Savory
- Coffee Teach Sleep Repeat SVG by Everyday Party Mag
- Status: Rather be Sleeping SVG by Try it Like it Create it
- Hand Lettered Alphabet SVG by Lemon Thistle
- Lookin Cool for Back to School SVG by The Girl Creative
- Today is a Beautiful Day to Learn by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Heart with Pencil SVG by Hello Creative Family
- Bubble Letters ABCs SVG by me! (You’re Here).
LIKE IT? PIN IT!
Too busy to get crafting today? No problem! Pin this post to remind yourself about this project later! Pinning my blog post helps me reach more people which allows me to continue sharing free content here on Hand Lettered Printables- Thank you!